The Booklet ®
Frequently Asked Questions
This FAQ page is specially designed to help you to understand a little more about the GBSI Project.
If you have more questions, feel free to contact us by email.
All plans are for one calendar year. Unused allowance expires after 1 year from the beginning of your plan.
All self-serve plans are billed yearly. We do have more flexibility on payment terms if you are spending more than $5,000 per annum.
You pay only for the plan level of your choice and any add-on features you’ve selected. You can buy directly on the online shop more Blokchchain transactions.
Yes! You can create as many certificates and badges for each person as you’d like. All of them will be stored in The Booklet archive of each user.
The Badges remain active (as long as you have not put an expiration date on them). You still would have access to your platform, but any “add-on” features would be disabled, and you would no longer be able to issue new digital credentials.
All your recipients will continue to access them directly from their account.
NO. LutinX do not apply any additional costs to keep the certificate “live” after it is issued.
If a certificate expires though, and you need to re-issue a new one, that will reduce your annual allowance unless you’ve already issued to that recipient in the same year.
Faq: THE BADGES
L.BADGE stands for Infinity Badges, and it can be used to track, certify, archive skills, job titles, signature attorneys, and a lot more!
Currently, we developed two different kinds of badges:
- The first one is designed to confirm a person’s identity inside a company or an association or define the signature power.
- The second is designed for SKILL traceability. This second badge is integrated inside the “The Booklet” application.
Every L.Badge for Skills is verifiable, portable and every user can share it on every kind of social media.
Every “the booklet’s badge” embedded metadata about skills and achievements, a description of the related event, and the exact reference of both legal parts, like the identified training center and the student.
In GBSI, we identified four actors:
The Trainer Expert – A user that creates his Brand inside LutinX’s world and build/issue Badges to employers or students.
The Participant – The user that receives the badge. Every badge is issued only to identified people, that filled the KYC procedure correctly.
The Inspector – A user who can import, aggregate, and verify “the booklet’ badges” after the delegate received from the Trainer Expert. Usually are Institutions who finance the training activity.
LutinX Platform – We are the main Public Structure that guarantees the system and our recipients’ identity.
What is the life-circle of “The Booklet”?
Two pillars define The Booklet, Identity, and Blockchain Technology.
Around them, we made this life-circle:
1) A new Trainer joins the GBSI project;
2) The KYB process for the Trainer is completed;
3) The Trainer activates his license and set up his public identity;
4) The Trainer creates the Event, adds references, links, images, and, more importantly, assigns the Skills.
5) The Participants join his Event;
6) The Trainer registers their presence on the Blockchain network inside the Booklet;
7) The Trainer creates the badges for one single participant or multiple of them. One or more Blockchain transactions will occur.
8) LutinX shares the Badges first inside the participants’ Booklet and one second later to their email.
All Badges are verifiable publically like the timestamp applied. Each Badge has a special button near the participant’s name that lets everyone verified it.
The GBSI project uses the user verification interface, making sure of every entity registered into the system.
The legal validity of a certificate and Badge is given by the legal entity that issues them.
LutinX, to avoid misunderstandings, always clearly reports the school / university / private or public party that proceeds to issue its certificates and Badges, identifying them with the word “KYB Verified” or “Know Your Business.”
Faq: STUDENT/EMPLOYER EXPERIENCE
All the recipients have to identify themself directly on our platform, filling the KYC process.
This procedure is needed to confirm their identity and grant you the possibility to issue your certificate and badge to the right person.
Students receive their certificate or badge via email and access all of them every moment simply accessing their LutinX’s account.
All the Certificates and Badges are in The Booklet area (left menu, Lirax Id section).
LutinX sends certificate emails to your credential earners. You can control the appearance and other email settings through our platform.
8Badges offers many opportunities of skills evidence, like:
- Certified Resumes – A collection of 8badges grant every people to prove their skill and the job references.
- Micro-credentials – 8Badges can be awarded to complete smaller units of study, often stackable towards a certificate or degree.
- Gamification – 8Badges are examples of game mechanics that give earners a sense of winning, competition, and accomplishment as they learn and apply new skills.
- Motivation – Incremental celebration and recognition of employee growth motivate professionals to commit to professional growth goals in real-time.
The Booklet’ Badges can be used to recognize any kind of achievement in any setting across the different stages of an individual’s life.
They have already been adopted internationally and are being used to recognize both accredited and non-accredited learning in formal, informal, and non-formal settings.
Each Badge and Certificates can be shared from the receiver to third people, companies, or institutions. In this way, they can identify the real talentbased on competency and attitude.
Whit The Booklet, we help employers and educators match individuals with non-traditional experiences to relevant opportunities.
The Booklet references are an alternative way for learners to validate their skills and achievements and share them with employers.
Faq: LutinX SECURE YOUR DATA
Yes – we aim to make this as easy as possible. You can export your credential data as a spreadsheet, your analytics data as a spreadsheet, and your certificates as PDFs at any time, and we don’t charge a fee for you to do that.
You can also submit a request at any time if you’d like LutinX to remove data that you’ve provided to our platform.
The participation at events you assigned to recipients will remain on our platform accessible to the final identified recipient. The same for the certificate you issued.
Are you ready to Join GBSI Project? Great! Press the button below for the last steps.